About Redeploy Build
At Redeploy Build, we are cloud specialists helping our clients with all areas within the public cloud from building, governing, migration and optimizing our client’s data. We live by a “Cloud always in all ways” motto with tailored solutions to our client's needs. Engaging in forward-thinking and strategic dialogues, we build and integrate best in breed cloud environments, steering clear of legacy constraints and “old-IT”. We make sure the client data and AI cloud platform is secured and governed through our experience and expertise. At Redeploy we always get things done and are not just another powerpoint-firm, rather getting our hands dirty and putting tech into practice.
We are now looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer to join our growing team. You will work in a fast-paced environment where you will collaborate with the most brilliant minds in the field and contribute to the evolution of our client cloud journey with your expertise in Cloud Engineering.
About the Role
As an Azure Cloud Engineer at Redeploy Build you are hands-on with tech, being awesome in solutioning, building, implementing, automating and optimizing our client cloud environments. This is a customer-facing role where you’ll be part of a team providing tailor-made solutions together with your colleagues and the client. You’ll bring value through your cloud expert competence and “get things done” attitude.
It is important that you are creative and able to provide innovative solutions for our customers. At Redeploy, we are on the cutting edge of technology, and everything we do has a "Cloud always in all ways" approach.
To be considered for the role, we see that you come with the following experiences and skills:
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure and solutions in the Azure cloud
- Worked with Infrastructure as Code, for example Terraform and Bicep
- Experience of migrations projects to cloud
- Automation and optimization of cloud environments
- Worked and supported dev teams with deployments and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in programming or scripting and version control (Git)
- Fluency in Swedish and English
And if you come with below experiences, we see it as a great advantage:
- Experience with additional public clouds such as AWS and GCP
- Container management and microservices such as Kubernetes, Docker and Openshift
- Network, firewalls (NVA) and load balancers from third party suppliers
- Data and Analytics such as Databricks, Snowflake, Azure Fabric and Power BI
- Developer Experience, Machine Learning and FinOps competence
Who are you?
- A communicator who can present, visualize and translate complex technical scenarios to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A positive person by nature who have a passion for what you do, putting teamwork and collaboration above all else
- Love to work with clients, solving problems and creating value
- Confident in yourself and your own abilities, but also open to learning new things and embracing new challenges
- Take pride in getting your hands dirty, creating code to automate everything but also develop architecture and documentation
- Born and live in the cloud techie!
How to Apply
If you're ready to redeploy your career, be part of the best in the biz and make a meaningful impact on organizations through your passion for Cloud Engineering, then don’t hesitate to send in your application by hitting the apply button.
We look forward to hearing from you!