Xensam: SAM Disrupters
Xensam is the leading technology provider of AI-powered, cloud-hosted Software Asset Management solutions.
We’re looking for key players to join us as we scale our impact and build the Xensam team together. We take our culture seriously and strive to maintain the excellence, energy & enthusiasm that flows through the organization today.
We look for candidates who are passionate about what they do and ready to work the Xensam way.
A Culture First Organization
We know that experience counts, but we also know that it’s you, the person behind the experience, that makes it count.
We consider cultural alignment very seriously when evaluating applicants, in combination with their technical experience and abilities.
About the role
As our DevOps and Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) you will, together with our tech team and developers, enable a secure and dynamic environment for our SaaS product by managing the platform in a resilient, scalable and secure way through code, document and automating processes using Ansible and other suitable tools.
You will also be responsible to setup and manage cloud based Kubernetes clusters and for managing hundreds of Linux cloud VMs, ensuring uptime, security, configuration and performance tuning. You will also be working closely with pen-testing and security specialists to constantly improve and harden our security aspects and certifications.
- You have an analytical approach to problem-solving, good communication skills and an interest in technology and to cooperate with colleagues at Xensam.
- You have a background in Linux and have used automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible or similar.
- You feel comfortable with scripting in Bash and/or Python.
- You have some experience from a product company environment running in a private or public cloud technology such as Linux VMs, OpenStack and/or Kubernetes.
- Experienced in Linux environments (Ubuntu/CentOS).
- Configuration management/automation and infrastructure orchestration.
- Experience with Ansible, Packer and/or Terraform and similar tools.
- Knowledgeable with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Comfortable with scripting in Bash and/or Python.
- Knowledgeable and aware of general best practices in security.
- Experience from working with SIEM, IPS, IDS, antivirus/firewalls and similar security tools.
- General knowledge about networking, monitoring, logs and backups.
- Have a “problem solving mind” and develop new skills for yourself when needed.
- Working proficiency in both Swedish and English is preferable.
- At least a couple of years of work experience within the area.
Bonus points for
- Experience with Gitlab build pipelines
- Experience from SOC2 and/or ISO27001 processes
- Experience from database maintenance/upgrades (PostgreSQL)
What we offer
- A dynamic role that focuses on "freedom under responsibility"
- 3 days in-office schedule (remote Mondays & Fridays)
- A generous work culture with free access to beverage coolers, snacks, gym, and bi-weekly massages at the office, etc.
- Shuffleboard, video, and other games in the office
Yearly target trip if reached the goal (latest trip was to Cape Town, South Africa)
- Work with a diverse group driven by ambition as well as having fun together with different activities
- Great opportunity to influence your career development as well as the company's
- Work with the latest technology in the fastest-growing SAM software in the market
At Xensam, our core values define our workplace atmosphere:
REBELLIOUS We encourage the rebellious spirit, emphasizing that our employees should feel a sense of freedom within their responsibilities and be encouraged to take initiative.
HUMANE Our team embodies being humane, creating a supportive environment where genuine care and teamwork thrive.
HARMONIOUS We prioritize harmony, valuing work-life balance, and creating a pleasant atmosphere.
Join Xensam, where our values guide us toward a balanced, collaborative, and caring workplace. If you see yourself as a team player with a desire to learn, grow, and develop as a professional - we encourage you to APPLY!