- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avalanche Studios is looking for an experienced and passionate programmer to join our team. As an Automation Programmer you will be an integral part in making our game teams as efficient and productive as possible. This is a great opportunity for a person that thrives in a challenging environment with hundreds of people relying on the quality of your team’s work.
We strongly believe that developer efficiency is a differentiating factor between a blockbuster success and a failure and this is where you as the Automation Programmer come in. You are part of the team responsible for availability, latency, resource efficiency, overall performance, change management, monitoring, and capacity planning for core services. Working with a large codebase spanning multiple languages and domains, you will work to improve game team efficiency by automating processes and developing services.
We believe that a successful candidate has strong programming skills and a distinct sense of craftsmanship; preferably with experience working on continuous integration environments and cloud systems. If you believe that rapid iterations is key to making great games and have hands-on experience improving developer workflows we would like to meet you.
This is a great opportunity to join the engine team and contribute to an environment where our developers are efficient and productive. Being a part of this team means that a lot of people will rely on your expertise and the optimal candidate will thrive under such circumstances.
We offer you a challenging, relaxed and stimulating environment where you will work with some of the industry’s brightest minds while constantly applying and deepening your skills.
• Solid experience developing for - and administration - of Linux
• Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
• Experience with version control systems such as Perforce, Git, Subversion
• Experience with continuous integration systems Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc.
• Familiar developing and using REST-like APIs
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with virtualization (ESX, etc.) and containerization (Docker)
• Experience with Google Compute, AWS, or similar cloud environments
• Database experience, with distributed systems such as Cassandra (prefered) or RDBMs such as PostgreSQL
• Familiar with asynchronous messaging systems such as Google Cloud Pub/Sub or RabbitMQ
• Experience working with distributed systems
• Familiar developing for Windows
• Familiar with C, C++, Java, C#, or similar
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm.