- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Market Partner Scandinavia utformar och genomför komplexa säljstrategier för några av världens starkaste varumärken. Vi analyserar och hanterar löpande effektiviteten av vår verksamhet och har mycket goda referenser från både medarbetare, uppdragsgivare och slutkunder.
Genom våra duktiga medarbetare hjälper vi våra klienter att nå sina kunder där de är. Bra marknadsföring handlar om att skapa goda kundrelationer och nöjda kunder - detta kan Market Partner. Hos Market Partner får du arbeta med starka varumärken och kompetenta kolleger.
Do you want to work with storytelling for a legendary brand? Are you passionate about tech and want to make Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality and innovation easy to understand for others? Are you an excellent writer with experience of producing rich content for social media? Then the role as Content Manager for our Swedish Marketing department might be just the tight fit for you.
A typical day in the role will consist of:
· Ongoing production of of text and video-based content for the companies blog and social media posts before, during and after events.
· Management of the local process for customer stories incl. agency management and interaction with local and international stakeholder.
· Responsible for content production and planning in marketing projects.
· Participate in meetings with local CMO team and other stakeholders.
· Manage and produce monthly newsletter
Top 3 must have hard skills:
· Excellent writing skills is a must (document writing abilities, need to know how to write blog content, video recordings, put together a GIF)
· Rich media production incl video, photo, GIF etc
· Project Management
Top 3 must have soft skills:
· Proactive, can manage his/her own work
· Team player
Experience and requirements
-1-2 years similar work
-Bachelor degree in Marketing Communications, PR or journalism (or equal)
-Experience from blogging, social media etc.
-Fluent Swedish and English
-Experience from the Tech Industry is a plus.
Location: Akalla, Stockholm
The role offers the possibility to work remote and limited travel for story production, primarily within the Stockholm area. Approx. 1 per month.
You have high social skills and a positive attitude. Moreover, you are service minded, flexible and competent. You are also ambitious and interested in developing and learning new things and have an eye for detail, but are also able to understand the overall flows and processes.
As a person, you have high integrity and credibility - and work for high ethical business principles and values. You are well structured, analytical and always strive to achieve great results. You are furthermore a team player who likes to work in close collocation with your colleges.
You apply for the role by clicking on the link below, it takes you straight to the application form. We review the applications continuous, it is therefore important that you submit your application as soon as possible to increase your chances of move on in the selection process. Since the official language at the company is English, we strongly advise you to send in your document in English. We are looking forward to your application!
If you have questions about the role, please contact Paula on 073 557 44 2 or send an email to the [email protected]