- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to be part of building the most sought-after streaming service in the Nordics? Are your dreams up in the cloud? Perfect, then we could have a match! Were looking for a Back-End Developer for our Viafree Team in Stockholm. If you believe you have what it takes - were waiting for you application!
As a Back-End developer in the Viafree Team you will join a small and relatively new team and have the opportunity to work at the forefront of digital media, growing the platform to meet the challenges of a continuously growing user base. Your engagement will shape the future of our service as youll be involved in defining the cutting edge for advertising video on demand. We are now looking for a new team member to help us grow the platform, enhance our user experience and create the next generation of streaming services.
THE CHALLENGE AHEAD
You will be working in a team of developers responsible for delivering business-critical micro-services to all Viafree platform clients, continuously adding functionality to our system, while improving existing features. As our teams works cross-functionally you will also collaborate closely with people in other functions as well. Some of your daily challenges will include:
• Microservice/Serverless architecture
• Using multiple programming paradigms and languages
• Flexible production environment supported by Docker hosted in the Amazon Cloud
• An agile development process where we promote pair/mob programming
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
• Degree in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent level of work experience
• Professional experience developing web based services, using Node.js
• Good understanding of REST API
• Understanding of test- or behavior-driven development (TDD/BDD) including supporting frameworks
• Experience in developing services in the cloud, preferably AWS
• An interest and motivation to work with modern frameworks
Bonus requirements that will make you stand out from the rest:
• Experience working with a state-less and high transactional end user product
• Experience of working with some frontend magic aswell, such as React.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Max Moen at [email protected].
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic regions leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is part of Modern Times Group MTG AB (publ), a leading international digital entertainment group listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (MTGA and MTGB). NENT Group is itself proposed to be listed separately on Nasdaq Stockholm in due course.