- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 250 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Trello, Spotify and King make their websites more secure.
Detectify secured 21 million EUR in a Series B round to continue building teams with world-class talent. We are looking for passionate and driven colleagues to hop onboard, contribute to the company culture and to make the Internet more secure
The Scanning Engines Team
Scanning Engines is our core software engineering team, that is responsible for asset discovery and execution of security assessment of our customers. Discovery is driven by various methods, such as DNS traversal, port scanning and web crawling, followed by a broad range of vulnerability tests from passive information analysis to active payload fuzzing based on crowdsourced security knowledge.
We aim for the best possible scanning performance with comprehensive coverage of possible security issues optimizing for flow, fast feedback and quality. We follow lean and DevOps concepts, aiming to be innovative, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for all the things we build. We love the challenge of making the impossible possible.
What you'll get to do
You will play a significant part in taking our scanning engines to the next level from forming data-driven innovative visions, implementing specialized approaches ensuring seamless operation and a world class user experience.
As a senior developer in our cross-functional team you will get to:
- Collaborate in a dynamic and empowered domain-driven environment
- Participate in defining the team and product strategies going forward
- Use the latest technologies to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale
- Experiment and learn fast to help us deliver unheard of solutions for our customers
- Explore modern software development methods, such as lean UX, elephant carpaccio, event storming and impact mapping
- Share your knowledge and build creative solutions while helping the team make use of best practices
- Be part of a great environment with awesome colleagues and world-class white hat hackers.
Technologies you will get your hands on:
- Event-based microservices architecture on AWS
- Networking and web: CDP, Certificate Transparency, CORS, DNSSEC, etc.
- Modern development tools: Golang, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, etc.
You will have the opportunity to take even more responsibilities over time, and take a leadership role within engineering as the team grows and expands.
Who you are
You have experience in leading agile teams, and are interested in growing your leadership knowledge by guiding and mentoring your colleagues and driving the technical evolution of the team’s domain. You love to work in a collaborative environment bringing out the best of everyone within the team.
You set and achieve your own ambitious goals and like to solve complicated technical problems with a team full of creative problem solvers. You think it’s meaningful to continuously evaluate and reflect on the team's solutions and think outside of the box to help the team solve hard problems with smart and simple solutions.
You typically come from a background where you are used to working with SaaS products using microservices at scale in a cloud first environment , or maybe from a pure network technologies environment, having experience in modern agile product development environments, working with languages such as .Net, Go, Kotlin or Rust.
So, what do you think?
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to be a part of changing the way the world thinks about security! Go hack yourself!