Do you have a passion for system integrations and programming? Are you interested in Financial products and want to be part of our change journey? An exciting journey in the savings area is ongoing if you want to contribute to Swedbank's success - apply for the position as Software Engineer for the Integration SDS team!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with your colleagues in agile teams in a department responsible for the major integration work that aims at building a future modern savings platform together with our partner FNZ
- Be responsible for ensuring that infrastructure and integrations maintain the best quality and functionality
- Proactively work to improve and streamline our processes
- Discover possible security flaws around our systems and come up with solution proposals together with others in the team
- Responsible for ensuring that the system documentation for our systems is continuously updated
What is needed in this role:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience working as a software engineer with an emphasis on Java.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Good understanding of software design patterns.
- Ground experience with version control (SVN, Git, etc.).
- Experience working with systems integration and/or developing REST APIs would be a merit.
- Fluent written and spoken English, with Swedish being a merit.
- Be structured, systematic, and detailed-oriented in your work.
- Be independent with your own personal drive and ability to do your own analyses and investigations.
- An ability to deliver with high quality and you get energy from working in a rapidly changing world.
- Be proactive, with a service-oriented mindset, and like to work in an ever-changing environment.
- Constant desire to learn and always striving for continuous improvement in work methods and processes.
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits (https://www.swedbank.com/work-with-us/compensation-and-benefits.html)
Join our team and...
..be an important member in a team that is on a change journey team that works together towards success and is energized by being part of our clients' access to services that help them to better financial health.". Mikael Björn, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 29.02.2024.
Location: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Recruiting manager: Mikael Björn, +46 8 5859 9867
SACO: Henrik Joelsson, [email protected]
Nordin, [email protected]
may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your
application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding
recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or
sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.